Which Pistol Permit Class is right for me?

If you live in a particular State then you must obtain that State/City Pistol Permit to legally own or shoot a pistol in the state or City. H5R1 Pistol Permit Class provides you with the certificate of training that you need to apply for your State/City Pistol Permit.

If you want to travel and carry your pistol concealed in states such as Pennsylvania and Ohio along with 34 other states then you need a Non resident Utah, Florida or Arizona Concealed Carry Permit. Our Multi State Class gives you the training that is required before you can apply for a Utah Concealed Firearms Permit (33 total States honor this permit)

If you want to add as many permits to cover you as much as possible, then you would want theArizona CCW as well.

How do I know when and where classes are being held?

Please see our COURSE SCHEDULE page for all upcoming dates and times.

How do I register for a class or classes?

Email us at mike@H5R1.com or, fill out one of the contact forms at the bottom of the pages or call us at (917) 881-4835.

All you need to do is give us your Name & Phone Number, your preferred location to take the classroom portion of the class and the name of the class or classes you would like to register for.

Can classes be brought to my home, business, club or group?

Yes, all of our classes can be brought to your location. Call or e-mail for all of the details. (free classes may be available to the person who hosts the class). We do look for a minimum of 5 students per class to make it cost effective and cover travel and the instructors cost.

Does H5R1 offer discounts for Veterans?

Yes, offer 10% off for any course for Veterans who shows proof of service.